Monday, August 18, 2008

Nothing lasts forever...The only thing that is constant is 'Change'.

Finally! I finally got to celebrate Victor's birthday on Sunday! He was in Brunei during his birthday early this month and he sounded pretty bummed about it when he called me from there. I had made a few plans to celebrate, after he was back but they all cocked up somehow.

So finally, a last minute plan came up and it was done! It was a double celebration actually, together with Siva's birthday. Both of them are August babies, 5 days apart. 'The Leos' - they call themselves. Their favourite liner "Only a Leo knows another Leo"!

We celebrated it at Rathika's place. We seem to be hanging out there really often these days. We would been there on Saturday too if Siva was not working the next day. Hehe...her place is pretty cozy and the kids are there to play with. Nowadays I keep suggesting Rathika's place to chill-out...Minah's gonna kill me soon...hehe...

It was fun! My handphone battery died on me while I was trying to take some snaps. Then Rathika took out her camera and its battery also died but thankfully after taking quite a number of shots! She was the saviour!!

I'll upload them once she sends them to me!

We all learn things everyday, don't we. And one thing that I've learnt is; The world is really full of ugly people. Its really very hard these days to find a genuinely nice person who is not a hypocrite.

Sad truth...

No comments: