Thursday, May 22, 2008

Take One Day At A Time - Its Better That Way

Just when I thought that peace was restored into my life again, it hit me that i have something else more to worry about and settle - My Graduation Project!!! Its due in August!!

That's like only 2/3 months away and my sypnosis submission is due next week. I've got a topic but my thoughts about it are all over the place. I need to focus and get everything into place and do something up! Argh!!!!

I hate research!! I hate it that its a 3000 word essay! I hate to do presentation!!!!!!

I'm so looking forward to the KL trip next weekend! I need a nice break after all that shit that has happened and the shit that I have start on soon!!!

I think I need some alcohol! ;p

Clubbing last Saturday with Minah and Rathika was good. We had our ladies nite out after a looong time....Siva and Victor had been with us for most of them! I need to get a camera soon!! I feel kinda handicapped without it!!! Am always waiting for Minah to upload the pics and send them to me!

I think I'm gonna go boozing this weekend! Have a good dinner, drink till i'm half-fucked and go flat at home...Cool!! Seems like a perfect plan for a Saturday nite! ;p

1 comment:

Miss Sunshine said...

hah... tell me about the 3000 words essay... i have to do 5000 on history of new media during my time.. both essay and history are my biggest nightmare.. essay is a waste of time la.. hahahaha... best of luck..