Friday, January 11, 2008

Freakishly freaking outishly....

The first two weeks of 2008 have been ok, not too bad. My exams have been over and done with. As usual, it was just another bunch of bull-shit. I've been surviving on that since Jan. I just need to bullshit another one more time in April, then after that I'll be concentrating on my graduation project and then I'm done with my diploma.

That's really fast. It always feels as if I just started studying. But a year has already passed and I'm graduating soon. :)

Work hasn't been very easy but I'm trying to stay afloat. I'm having the usual 'teething' problems of a new job. But I'm slowly getting the hang of it. Its quite fun actually, just that I have quite a number of people to chase and its irritating that they don't keep always keep to your deadline....and these people are in the higher management....sigh.....*shakes head*

But you know what it is amusing? Everyone is super nice to me....why....coz I'm the PA to the branch deputy director and they need my help in matters related to him and the branch. And I have to nice to a few people (whether I like it or not).....why.....coz I need to be in their good books to get my necessary things done.

Oh well, we all have to be hypocrites at times in life, don't we......sigh.....this is the corporate world, isn't it......

Putting all that aside.....I'm freaking out! I'm meeting Victor's mum tomorrow! He's bringing me his friend's wedding to which his mum is also attending!! Argh!!! I'm freaking out and am freaking stressed!!!

Why? I DON'T KNOW!!!

I really have no idea why I'm so stressed or why I am freaking out! But I am!!

AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: