Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Meeting the Mother......

Ok, the major part has been done with. I finally met Victor's mum......phew.....it went smoother than i expected but I'm still not sure whether she likes me.....hmm.....

I asked Victor if she has said anything about me after seeing me on Saturday and he said that she didn't say anything. Although he repeatedly assures me that his mum not saying anything is a good thing, I'm still going paranoid over whether she likes me. She was friendly with me at the wedding, chatting with me and stuff but.....sigh....I'm just a bit paranoid here......should relax now since its over......

Jeff's wedding was good. Meet Sumi there and she was at our table for a while. Thank you dear for coming over. Your presense there was calming my nerves a bit. It was a bit stressful sitting there alone with his mum and sis. Dickhead Victor! Made me sit in between of him and his mum.......When I saw the empty seat, I really felt like banging his head against the wall!! What was he thinking!!!! Argh!

Anyway, I like Victor's sister! She's nice and friendly. Always smiling. That's at least a good sign. :)

One stressful event down, another one coming up soon......Meeting his father at his place.....Thank god that is in March!

No comments: