Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Escape...

When u are going through this roller-coaster period in life, its very hard to be patient. U keep wanting to give up but u'll tell yrself to be patient. N when you tell yourself to be patient, you ask yrself if its worth being patient and why.

...Sometimes i really wish I had an answer for everything but the truth is I don't. So what else can I do, besides being patient and wait and see what happens...

Amidst all that is going on, a spa-getaway at Batam on Saturday was good. Victor and I went for an one-day spa retreat and it really was great. A good way to relax the mind and get things off yr head for a while.

But I've also been trying to get things off my head in the wrong ways...I have been drinking too much, spending $$ too much, doing way too many stupid things...

All in the name of an escape...

N all these has to stop...its not going to do me any good...

I need to get control of my life soon...

No comments: