Monday, March 17, 2008

The Lesson-Learning Weekend…

I learnt a very important lesson on Saturday. When you are sad, alcohol is the last thing u turn to. In fact, it shouldn’t even be in the list of things to turn to, to drown your sorrows.

An important lesson that I would never forget.

My previous 2 drinking sessions were wonderful and so much fun. The one on Saturday wasn’t that wonderful although it was fun…I should never touch alcohol when I’m sad. Although I didn’t cry or make a fool out of myself, I’m still not very proud of some stuff I did. Embarassing!!

Minah took pictures and I’m waiting for her to send them to me. But I’m still contemplating whether I should upload them coz I only vaguely remember what kind of pictures were taken. I need to see the pictures before i decide whether they are uploadable!!

I am so ashamed of myself! Although Minah says that I didn’t do much, I still feel like I did a lot! Sigh…

Learnt another lesson on Sunday…A pleasant one this time…

No matter how sad you are, spend time with a child and she’ll brighten up your mood.

I went over to my aunt’s place and it felt so good looking at my niece’s smile! She had such a welcoming and comforting smile.

I called Victor over to AMK so that he could spend some time with lovely Initha. We bought her to the Mcd there. She wasn’t very friendly with Victor at first but then she slowly got cosy with him. It was really really very cute seeing Victor being with a small kid. Now I know why some women say that its attractive seeing a grown-up man fussing over a small kid. It totally is! ;)
I made him carry her water-bottle for a while. He looked pretty cute and comical! Hehe!

The 'trying-to-get-her-attention-with-his-watch' trick...

The beginning of Initha 'layaning' Victor... I just love this shot!!
I went "Awwww!" when they were doing this.
Lovely, isn't she! I can't wait for the next baby girl due in June!!!

No comments: