Wednesday, June 4, 2008

End of Holiday...Back to Reality... :(

Welcome to June!! Half a year gone and another half going soon...

KL was good! I enjoyed the holiday although there were some small adjustments to make. But it was a good break from all that shit that was happening around me.

I needed this holiday alot! It did me good mentally, not physically though! We walked alot, really really alot!! We were practically drained at the end of everyday!!! But it was gooood!! We shopped alot too! Chinatown is great! I gotto go there again soon!!! I'm sooooo in love with shopping at KL!!

I also ate like a pig!! McDonalds, tasty Indian food, Bakin Robbins ice-cream, snacking n more snacking, fine dining at Vansh, desserts at Secret Recipe - I was in food heaven!

The Famous Amos cookies there taste better than those in Singapore. It was more crunchier, more chocolatey and more nuttier! We had a packet everyday and we even bought some back home to munch on.

But the bus ride back was a killer! It was one of the worse bus rides I had ever taken! Hell it was! Ended up with a terrible backache and neckache the next day. I really hope the next time I go, the coach bus would be better. I got a bit depressed on the ride back. The holiday was over and I had to get back to reality...sigh...that feeling sucked!

Now I have to start mugging for my final exam and researching for my graduation project...I only have 2 months for it...argh...God help me!!

I'm seriously contemplating whether I should get a camera in July instead of waiting till the end of the year. Its sooo irritating to wait for people to email me the photos, especially now that I love creating albums and tagging people in Facebook...hehe...i'll consider harder...

Snapshots in KL (courtesy of Katijah):

-The start of the holiday, I look super sleepy in the picture taken in the bus...I had to force a smile...

-On our way to Brickfields in the monorail. I thanked God for our MRT trains while travelling in that. It was scary!


-Fine dining at Vansh! Their cheese naan was soooo cheesy...yum yum!!! Katijah and Minah were having this drink called 'Kamasutra'...kinky rite...But it wasnt alcoholic, just a mixture of passionfruit and plum.

-This picture was taken in the toilet at Marriot where Vansh was. The wheels had to been turned if you wanted to use the wash basin and there was someone there to actually turn and stop the wheels. Cool!

-Our last pig-out stop before heading home; Secret Recipe. Their chicken lagsane was tasty and their tom yam noodles were spicy nice!
-And finally, another one of Minah & Kethrine's goofy photo moments! Hehe...I love it though!!

No comments: