Monday, June 30, 2008

Such a sweet darlin!

I'm back to doing what I disliked doing and what I left MOE for.

But the saving grace is the fact that I'm just helping out and not in-charge of anything. And I keep telling myself that it is just a job, these people have nothing personal against me and once its 4 pm, I have no connection to it. :)

I've found a new chill-out place which I like! I decided to stop frequenting No. 5 Emerald Hill unless unavoidable, after my last visit there with Peiying, 2 weeks ago. The place is getting too 'Indian'. Too many Indians are flocking to No. 5 and now even the music seems to be catering for them. Nothing against my own kind but I would rather chill out where it isn't too noisy or too drama like. No.5 was getting there with the kind of crowd visiting it.

'Uncabunca' at Boat Quay is cosy and nice. The music's good too. Victor and I happened to pass by after dinner at Shah Alam. We found the place appealing so the 'ice-cream by the river' idea was dumped and we went there to play pool with a drink. Victor had not been drinking for some time already and he got excited hearing 'Stella Artois' from the waiteress. His eyes had sparkles when he saw the bottle. I just had a coke. I've been alcohol-free for some time already. That's nice.

I should start playing pool more. I'm beginning to enjoy it. Victor is a good teacher although he stressed me up abit.

It was a good weekend after a so-called bad week...Novena Church...Dinner at Boat Quay...Pool at Uncabunca...Dasavathram & Kuruvi midnight movie combi...Breakfast...Short dinner on Sunday = My well spent weekend. Better than drinking and clubbing. :) I likeeee...

I guess its another 2 months of patience-testing with me helping out with the Primary One Registration Exercise...sigh...

Tahan!!!

No comments: