Friday, August 15, 2008

Photo Album Done!

I've learnt my lesson, at the cost of about 100 bucks...Curly hair is not for me! Straight hair is better, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do in another 2 months' time. I'm so waiting for that! Cannot tahan already!

I finally managed to get the outstanding photos from Victor and Minah. And now the photo album in my computer is much more organised and updated.

For your viewing pleasure! :)

Rathika's surprise birthday at her place.

I find her so cute in this picture! See, the excitement in her face! hehe...
And this is the Birthday Cake facial from her husband, Siva. Well, i would have uploaded her face after everything was done but then i think she might just kill me...hehe...so i better not!The rest of us, feeding her with love. After what Siva did, she was very cautious when getting the cake from us.
Minah's mum's birthday at Sakura

Can u believe how young she looks...Does she even look like Minah's mother? She was thinking that she was just going for lunch with us, so did Minah. But Victor showed up halfway with a cake! Hehe...She was surprised and happy! :)
And after this, I actually walked into the male toilet at Far East Plaza, when Victor was coming out of the cubicle. He was teasing me about it, till we went back home!!

The fireworks photos from the NDP Preview

It was really a beautiful sight! The fireworks were lovely!! Minah and I were busy trying out her new camera, while waiting for the fireworks to start. She bought one with 10 megapixels...Super clear!!!
I just love this shot!!!!
The breath-taking fireworks. Everyone was going "Ahhh" and "Ohhh" and "Wow"!! Hehe!! Minah and I were trying to get some shots of ourselves with the fireworks and we somehow succeeded.

Ok, this was a stupid shot. U know...empty road...and we being able to walk on it, without fear of traffic...so I took a shot. Why the extended hand? Everyone was doing it, so me also follow suit for fun la...hehe!!
And this was the surprise one! Everyone thought it was over and started walking away and suddenly this came out! This was beautiful!!!
Okie dokie! Job done! Time for me to go home!! :)

No comments: