Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Everything is under control...

I hate Mondays! At the end of the day, i'm super tired. I have no mood for anything after work, thanks to the fatigue. Tuesdays aren't any wonderful either. They are just soooo draggy...sigh...

I went to watch the fireworks last Saturday, at Esplanade, with Minah. It was a last minute thingy but i'm glad I'm went. It was good! My 2nd time watching the fireworks live! Its such a pretty sight! We took pictures of them, like everyone else, and we also tried to catch some shots with us in it...hehe!! She has the photos. I'll upload them once she has sent me.

The whole place looked really nice at night, with the lights and the extra displays from the NDP preview. It wasn't very crowded as I expected it but it was nice. The standing for 1/2 hour was worth the 10 mins of fireworks. Minah and I are planning to go for the Fireworks Competition in KL. Need to check when that is.

Sunday was Dhool day! I went to watch the live show with Katijah and Rahima. Katijah managed to get tickets for us and me not doing anything, decided to tag along. The crowd there was young...really young. I think most of them were at least 8-10 years younger than me. I felt really old! But i enjoyed the show, thanks to Vadi and the nonsense that Katijah and I were. We even sabohed Katijah for a short contest and she won a $65 spa voucher. Hehe!! She is now a celebrity at MOE...hehe!!

I feel the show is only worth watching for Vadi. It wouldn't be this enjoyable and funny if he wasn't hosting it. And thank god, they didn't have the sms thingy. Or we would have had a lot of idiotic lines to read and laugh at....hahaha!!

I totally hate doing reports!! Damn! Especially when i have to get returns from KF...He is such an asshole!!! Argh, hate him soooo much!!! I can't wait for him to leave!

No comments: