Friday, August 22, 2008

Peiying's got a Tattoo!!

I am the appropriate example for 'Curling Attempt' gone wrong. They can use me as an example. And i have no one to blame except for myself. I know my hair doesn't look that bad in photos but trust me, its really messy and frizzy!! Sigh!

My colleague Peiying finally got a tattoo on Tuesday!!!!! Me so proud of her! She's been wanting a tattoo for a loooong time but she was scared of the pain. Then she decided that she was going to do it and braved herself for it. Jon and I went along with her for moral support! hehe!!
My dumb N73 died on me at the wrong time. I was happily snapping photos and the battery died on at the moment, just before she was gonna get tattooed!!! But i did manage to get some good shots. But the look on her face and she hugging the pillow was priceless!!! Poor girl was in pain but she took it like a woman!

The 'Before'. At Gelare, she was trying not to think abt the tattooing session in about 20 mins.
Jon with his ever-goofy smile. This guy never fails make me laugh! At the tattoo shop - the tattooist tracing her design...The design...Preparing the spot...Adjustments...
Confirmed! I just love her design!!!
She was really freaking out on the inside!
This was when my battery died! Right after this shot, I was soooo fucking pissed with my phone! I really need to get a new one but not now...I'll wait a bit more longer and get something i really like.

I took this the next day at work. Her tattoo is really really NICE! I love it soooo much!!!
I saw a fairy tattoo that i like....and now I'm wondering where that can go....hmmm....*evil tots*

muahahahahahaha......

No comments: