Monday, September 1, 2008

Grown Up Stuff...

Everytime I watch 'Dhool', I have the strong urge to blog about it. But i refrain myself from doing coz I know that nothing good is gonna come out of me, regarding that show. So I shall keep my trap shut. But one thing I'll say is "Vadi rocks! Big time!!"

September's here! Fast and good! Which means i'm reaching my goal nearer...Its a lame goal but I'm sooooo looking forward to it! Only then will I have a peace of mind.

Its interesting how after a certain age, u do grown-up stuff. Like celebrating your friend's wedding anniversary. I guess sometimes u just to come to terms with the fact that you are growing older.

Yet another chill-out session at Rathika's place. Victor and I are running out of things to do during the weekends. So this weekend was planned to be spent at Rathika's place. But what we didnt know was that it was Siva and Rathika's wedding anniversary. She only told us when we were. Her sister, Suba bought her a surprise cake. We sang them the anniversary version of 'Happy Birthday'. They were touched. The kids were even happier. They went along with the surprise and didn't tell their parents until Suba bought in the cake!

Happy Family!
I love this picture! Its really nice to see them like tat after everything they have been through! :)Her children are real darlings!! Love them sooo much!!

No comments: