Monday, September 29, 2008

My 26th Birthday!!

It all boils down to that 1 day, where you feel super happy and super excited and you realize that you’ve grown older.

I turned 26 on Sunday! I’ve just touched my late twenties…Boy, its fast! J

I had a wonderful birthday! Really nice and memorable one!! I feel so much loved!!! N its all thanks to the people I’m blessed with, who really care about me!

The celebrations started on Saturday, with an outing with the girls. It was fun! Girls night out are always lovely…We laughed our hearts out, said funny things, took lots of photos and basically had a lot of fun! N I love the chicken wings and cheese pizza at No.5. I sooo loved that place on Saturday. It was very empty! Praise F1!! Hehe…
These people sang me a ‘Happy Birthday’ song in the MRT at 12 midnite! :) Everyone in the train was looking at us! Hehe…So paise…I think some boys were clapping together with them!!

My friends are more happening than me now. They wanted to club for my birthday and I tagged along! I also asked Victor to join us there. He came for a while and we left early while the others carried on! I’m getting too old for that, I like…
The next day was good. I went over to my aunt’s place for a while and they surprised me with a cake!! Then I went over to Victor’s place and his mum cooked for me and also gave me a small gift! It was really very nice of her!

Victor bought me out for dinner and gave me surprise! Minah, Rathika and the gang arrived there with a cake!! A smiley faced cake, with supposedly represents me! :)
And the inevitable had to happen!! I got my cake facial, like Rathika puts it! It was kinda like her revenge for her birthday!
Just when I tot it was over, I went back to Victor’s place and I cut another cake! This was from his sis! She’s a darling!!
I was really elated yesterday. I really felt very happy and loved yesterday!! In total, I cut 3 cakes yesterday! Wow!!

Now I’m slightly sick of cakes…hehehe….

Thank god, there isn’t anybody’s birthday for the next month…hehe…

I have uploaded all the photos in Facebook!
~http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=58294&l=f5f30&id=765548293
~http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=58297&l=2a594&id=765548293

No comments: