Tuesday, October 7, 2008

IBM - 3 Oct 2008

Another round of fun and laughter with the IBM babes on Friday! It was great! Its amazing how we always have fun when we meet up and there is never a dull or quiet moment throughout!!! That's totally lovely!

We had tasty Satay at Lau Pa Sat and then we popped down to Vivocity for some dessert at Secret Recipe. The rest enjoyed their cakes, except for me - the brownie wasn't very nice...It was just enough, not too heavy but then not nice... :( Next time, i'm having their cheesecake! (provided they have what i want!)

The outing was full of laughter, Sumi's giggles when asked abt Vijay, Ananthi's orgasm while eating her cake, my bimbo moment with 'butter' and 'oil', the 'Ferrari' bus driver, Uma's hot pink ROM saree and our usual goofy talk! hahahaha!!!

We ought to organise another one in Nov, this time makan at Newton! :) Keep some dates free!

And Congratulations to the Bride, getting her ROM done in a few weeks time!

3 comments:

ThugChic said...

this is to ur previous entry:
oh my god babe!! stitching!!
its been like more than 5yrs since i did one!! sigh..those old days..i miss it..u reminded me...
and they look damn nice lor..all e best in completing it!!


this is to this entry:
HOR HOR!! u left out kanzywanzy..HOR!!!

*BabyKet* said...

Thanks dear! I love doing cross-stitch, although it confuses me at times...hehe...I'll upload the pic once its done! :)

Did I? How could I have left out Candy!!! hehe...

Anonymous said...

U never mention meeeeeee???
*Sulks in a corner*
Hmph!
And I am not Candy or Kandy la............!