Friday, October 24, 2008

"Naan Sirrithal Deepavali" - "Its Deepavali when I Smile"

Its Friday! The long weekend's coming and so is Deepavali!! Yippeee!! :)

Almost everything's set, the only thing left to do is threading, which I plan to do this evening after work. I know I'm asking for trouble going to Tekka today - the Friday evening before Deepavali but i don't really have a choice. I'll brave all the crowd and on-coming human traffic to make my face hairless!!! I'm prepared for anything!!!

My colleague called me 'a dumbass who can't have chocolate'.

Dumbass coz I'm too soft-hearted and I'm too nice. The chocolate part - Its true. I can't have chocolate. Why? Coz of my bad breakouts.

I finally solved the mystery of why I have been having such big bad breakouts for the past few years and to my dismay, the answer was 'Chocolate'. *Ket is such a sad person*

What's life without chocolate? And being the chocolate monster I am, its really disheartening. I've reduced my chocolate and peanut butter intake tremendously! Sigh. But I do have a little (u see...'little' - ARGH!) when I can. Sigh.....

But looking on the bright side, my skin has improved, very much actually. I don't really get much big breakouts now and its only around the time when my 'sister' would be arriving. :) *Ket is happy thinking about that.*

Victor's not in town again. He flew off to Brunei on Monday and he won't be around for Deepavali...Oh well, the cons that come along with his job...I'm getting used to he flying off for trainings and I also don't really feel so lonely since his family doesn' mind me hanging our at their place. Although I'm not with my family, I'm pretty blessed to be with people who treat me like their family. :) I'm grateful for that.

The wedding season is up again and many of the people I know are getting hitched! And the one I'm sooo looking forward to is my colleague, Radha's!
I'm doing the photo montage and the guest book for her wedding dinner. (First time for me!) Hopefully I do a good job and she likes it! I'm done with the powepoint, only need to insert the music. Now i'm cracking my head on how to do a guest book for her. I need to think of something fast! I've only got a month more to go!

Blogging while koffee-ing was good. Now both is done. *Ket must get back to work!*

HAPPY DEEPAVALI TO ALL!!!

No comments: