Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I already had too much of R & R & R!!!

4 days of holidays....sigh....

My R & R became R & R & R = Rest & Relax & Rot at home.....

My holiday plans didn't materialise. Although one did, it was disappointing...sigh....

7 Feb 2008 (Thursday) - 1st day of CNY

-Planned : Watch 'Sweeney Todd' and have a nice dinner with Victor
-Actual : We did watch 'Sweeney Todd' and the movie wasn't very impressing as it was mentioned to be. Victor got bored within 10 mins. After half and hour, I was like "Can you stop singing already?" There was just too much singing. Its worse than a tamil movie. N I don't get the senseless killings. After a disappointing movie, I tot a good dinner would be nice but Victor didn't want venture out into town coz he had to go back to camp later. So we ended up in Sun Plaza, having dinner at KFC, sipping koffee at Coffee Bean and talking cock with Mark till it was time for Victor to go back to camp.

8 Feb 2008 (Friday) - 2nd day of CNY

-Planned : Outing to Sentosa to see the flower show with Rathika, Siva, their kids, Suba and Minah
-Actual : Rathika, Siva and the kids were knocked out after a chalet the day before. Minah told the weather was too hot. I was bored and pissed and so i went to my aunt's place and then met Minah for dinner and ice-cream at AMK Hub. Even my idea of having chocolate fondue didn't materalise.

9 Feb 2008 (Saturday)

-Planned : R & R at home and dinner at Newton with Minah, her mum and Katijah
-Actual : R & R at home was good. But my little 'mei-mei' came unexpectedly and so did the dumb cramps and I ended like a prawn on my bed.

10 Feb 2008 (Sunday)

-Planned : Outing to the zoo with Victor, Mark, Roy and Jaclyn
-Actual : Victor sprained his ankle the day before while on duty and had difficulty walking and he was also down with fever. So the zoo plan was off. He rested at home and I went to my aunt's place to bum. My elder bro and I decided to bake a cake and we made a super-sweet cake that we couldn't even eat a bit.

What a wonderful holiday!

As if, I didn't have enough R & R during the long holiday, i'm now at home with a migraine.

I can't believe that I'm saying this but I rather be at work. There was just too much bumming at home already!

I plan to go to the flower show this Saturday. Let's see whether that materialises. Victor's leg is still swollen...I wonder if it would get better by Saturday and whether he would wanna walk around or just rest to not strain it too much....ARGH!

No comments: