Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happiness is not found but created....

Valentine's Day is fun to observe. Flowers, cute bears, heart-shaped balloons. Ladies walking around with bouquets, guys holding bouquets and waiting for their girlfriends/wives. Its kinda cute when these guys feel uncomfortable standing with bouquet in their hands. So sweet aint it!

It was our first Valentine’s Day together and I was initially disappointed when I saw Victor empty-handed. He wasn’t holding anything, no flower, no bouquet, no present….

But...Victor made time to meet me yesterday for dinner, even though he is swamped with work. He made his way to CCK to have dinner with me so that I didn’t have to travel after finishing tuition.

Well, Victor isn’t the romantic kind. I know I would never get to see him holding a bouquet of roses and waiting for me. But with his character, his way of life and his busy career, he’s been making compromises for me and to make me happy. I’m grateful for that.

Sometimes it’s the small things that matter……

*The happiest people in the world are not those who have everything, but those who learn to live with things that are less than perfect.*

I’m happy! :)

I hope everyone had a nice V-Day with their loved ones!

Happy Valentine's Day to All!

No comments: