Friday, February 22, 2008

Randon : Sleep...The New Sex...

Disciplining the mind, trying to get it under your control...very difficult...more difficult when you have external factors messing with your thoughts...mind over matter...easier said than done...

Oh well, this is a forever on-going battle...never-ending...

Life is getting more monotonous...but I'm not complaining. I think I've had enough excitement and the peace and quiet now is good. I have finally managed to start on my assigment for my last module which due in 2 weeks time. Which means I have done my cover page...only the cover page...hehe...

After that I'll be concentrating on my graduation project. I'm still pondering on which module to do it under. Strong contenders are The Techniques of Professional Speaking and Social Behavioural Studies but I don't really like both the lecturers and they would be assigned as my supervisor...hmmm...i still have till April to ponder...

I know I'm gonna miss studying but I'm gonna miss my classmates more. My class clique is wat motivates me to attend classes. They are wacky, fun, full of nonsense and we always have lots of fun together. I'll be the first one to graduate among them. I'm gonna miss them terribly after this module ends in Mar...sigh....

This has been quite a tough week for Victor. He has had hardly time to even call me. So the best substitute for Victor was food. Decided to make myself happy by indulging myself in good food. Although satisfied, I had to shed some tears as a result...

Wednesday was my colleague Jing Ying's birthday so i suggested heading down to Thai Express at Holland Village for lunch since its been a long time since I had Thai food. I ordered the 'Tom Yum Seafood Stick Noodles', which i hadnt tried before. This innocent-looking clear soupy dish arrived.
Me being stupid, though that it might not be spicy. (I deduced that without even taking a sip) So i added in 2 spoonfuls of chilli padi. The first mouth of noodles was fine. And so was the second one…but after the third one, I started tearing. It was that HOT!!! But then it was also shiok at the same time, so despite the tears I finished up the entire bowl.

After that I made everyone follow me to Haagen Daz so that I could calm my burning tummy with some ice-cream. And I made everyone buy an ice-cream to accompany while I was stuffing myself with mine…hehe…

Here’s the 4 of us with our ice-creams. Jing Ying, the birthday girl, refused to take a picture! That’s Jon, Serene, Daniel and Me! I love my Chocolate Decadance!!!
Food always cheers me up! Could there be any better mood-booster than that!
I'm so glad its Friday!! Am so looking forward to Saturday and Sunday!! :) I'm gonna make sure that its well-spent! :) Good Weekend to All!

No comments: