Monday, July 28, 2008

Curls gone fuck...

This sucks! Seriously! I hate the cafeteria food here!!!! I'm relying on sandwiches from the clubhouse and i'm getting sick of that too!!! Argh!!!

This is really going to be super busy week! Its the peak bin peak of P1 registration! God knows how many people are gonna screw me and how many i'm gonna screw! Lord save us all!!! Damn!!

Thank god I had a good 2 days of dining. Friday, Rathika, Me and Minah met up with Kavi who is 3 months pregnant, and had dinner at Thai Express. It was good. Looks like Minah and Rathika both had a 'Chilli Crab Craving' and they immediately made plans to have seafood at the coffeeshop near her place on Saturday and me tagged along, together with her hubby and kids.

I'm messy when it comes to crab-eating. I prefer eating crab at home where I can peacefully gorge and splash curry/gravy on myself and wash up after i have had a good attack.
So I skipped touching the crab while the rest of them had a good kill with the crabs. It was really huge pieces of them! You should have seen their faces after they had finished eating. Very very happy...I was also happily taking un-glam photos of them (as Minah says it).

The spread on the table...
Rathika being the 'responsible mother and wife'...
Siva shy...*bleh* Minah 'cracking' a part of the crab...check out the evil grin behind that smile...
I had fun, just watching them! :)

U know, its been 10 days since I curled my hair and now its looks HORRIBLE!! Seriously!!! Very bad...gone fuck!!

I'm just controling the urge to go rebond immediately!! ARRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!

No comments: