Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dating Trouble...

I have dating issues - My school of thoughts with regards to that is totally screwed - explains why I'm still single...

I can get to know only one person at one time. I can't multiple date. When it comes to dating, I can't multi-task. I can only concentrate on one guy at one time. And if I see that this is not what I want or its not going anywhere, then I give a picture that I only wanna be friends and nothing more than that. I really don't like to lead a person on. And, I expect that from the person I'm dating too. Wierd right...I know that its only dating and I can't possibly expect that from someone but then I do. If I kinda know that that person is getting to know other people too, then I get out of the picture or just remain as a friend.

I know, this is soooo tough to expect from a guy nowadays! But this is me. I tried changing it but I couldn't. I decided to live with it, whether it does me good or bad!

Ket's Dating Theory: You wanna date me, you date only me. You wanna get to know other people, then go ahead. Dont do it with me in the picture.

No comments: