Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Curly / Messy / Frizzy

I finally permed my hair after contemplating for like a month! Not that I don't like my straight hair. Its just that the look was getting too flat and boring. I needed some volume in my hair. My hair is now curly, messy, frizzy, difficult to manage and maintain...But I'm not complaining! I'll stick with this look for some time till it gets on my nerves. Katijah told me i have to keep it for a year...I'll give myself 6 months! Hehe!! Hopefully I'll be patient till then!
I feel so imprisoned helping out with the Primary One Registration. I hardly get to go out for lunch since I'm on duty most of the time. I have to stick to eating the shitty food from the cafeteria or bringing food from home. I can't go out and run any errands or get things done. I can't take leave either! Argh! Frustrating! I can't wait for it to end and there's still another month to go...

That aside, out of all that unhappiness, I had fun yesterday, with our branch's Racial Harmony Day celebrations. We managed to get most of our colleagues to dress up for the occasion. Either in their or other traditional outfits. 90% of them gave us their support!! It was so cool! Even my DD cross-dressed traditionally! I borrowed my colleague's cheongsam top. Wearing it with black pants almost made me look like a waitress. But it still looked good on me.

We all had lots of fun, taking photos, posing for them!! I love my branch!!
Me boss and me! He looked quite nice in a kurta suit. That's me helping Maggie with her saree Maggie loved the saree back, not only her, most of my colleagues did too! I didn't know my saree looked this gooood! These people borrowed my clothes from me. The Staff Welfare Committee! The colleagues who gave us their support! I think this AD was waiting for this moment for a looong time, given the wide smile on his face. (He rarely smiles) Cam-whoring for Katijah and me didn't end after the event. We took more photos! That's my workstation!

Me and Smiley Boy! I love looking at this fellow in the morning when I come to work! :) All that work before hand was worth it! :)

I caught 'The Black Knight' on Saturday. Boy, its was good but looong. My ass was aching at the end of the movie! Christian Bale is sooooo freaking hoooooot!!!! Aaaaahhhhhh! *drools*I wouldn't mind sitting for another 3 hours just to see him again!!!!

Victor is going to Brunei today...He'll only be back on National Day...sigh...

No comments: